There is a strong desire to continue living in the family home for as long as possible. The familiarity of our neighbourhoods, friends and family close by, doctors, hairdressers and that favorite restaurant, just around the corner. Ageing-in-Place is the desired choice.
The great news is, with a successful Ageing-in-Place plan, for most it’s entirely possible.
Next Chapter Senior Services will guide you through:
- A detailed inspection of your residence
- Examine what is currently working for you, and where improvements can be made
- We can assist you to make your daily activities easier and safer
- A step by step plan will be developed and implemented to make adjustments, reorganize or renovate your home
- Your home can continue to be a safe and comforting environment. That will serve you well for many years to come
At Next Chapter Senior Services we stay current on all available government programs that provide support and assistance. As well as tax credits and forgivable loans that assist with upgrade and renovation for aging adults. Wherever possible, we will assist our clients in utilizing these benefits. To minimize the cost while maximizing the home improvement potential.
Need some extra help with those gutters, yard work, vacuuming or transportation to shopping and appointments?
Next Chapter Senior Services can provide trusted referrals for many of these services.